Who we are.
Inspired Villages have a proven reputation for delivering award-winning villages for later living and aims to become the leading UK operator in the sector. Over the next few years we will become the fastest growing property company in the UK
Our business is about creating & managing superior homes for senior living where our residents can enjoy life to the full, wrapped with care on demand. We source and purchase sites, design our communities, take them through the planning process, construct and operate the functions including estate management, maintenance, wellness and leisure services, plus the complete hotel services such as housekeeping & restaurant, cafes and bars that all create a fabulous place to live.
You will act as the key source of financial analytical expertise within Inspired Villages Group. This will include developing and running investment appraisals and financial models to assess both new opportunities for the Group and to monitor on-going performance and assist management decision making.
- Manage and maintain the corporate business plan models used for investment decisions and reporting to IVG and investors
- Develop and maintain land appraisal model that incorporate data feeds from the Development Director and department
- Track KPIs and charts for all locations, incorporating plan, forecasts and actuals
- Maintain service charge budgeting model with dashboards and KPIs/charts
- Develop budgeting and reforecasting models with P&L, Balance Sheets and Cashflows
- Ensure that modelling interfaces with the adopted accounting systems
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing trackers with interfaces with CRM system
You will need.
- To be exceptional multi tasker with the ability to manage several high profile projects at one time
- A background in the delivery of high quality financial analysis to support key strategic decision making
- Exceptional communication skills
- A degree in a numerical based discipline or be a PQ or qualified ACA or ACCA
Based out of our centrally located offices in St Pancras Square this role also comes with a bonus based on pre- agreed targets, contributory pension, healthcare scheme & 25 days annual holiday entitlement
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Investment Management
- Return on Investment Analysis
- High Profile Projects