This is a great opportunity for an analyst who is looking to make the move into a senior investment analyst position, or for somebody who is looking to take the step from an asset manager into an investment consulting.
The company are looking to speak with analysts who eventually want to become investment consultants, and will therefore provide on the job training and study support.
• Lead on the delivery of client services including investment strategy review, performance monitoring reporting, funding and trigger level monitoring, accounting disclosures
• Perform manager research on an agreed asset class
• Research technical issues
• Attend and participate in client meetings with consultants
• Work as part of a team and contribute towards new initiatives to drive the business forward
• Check the work of junior investment analysts in accordance with agreed standards
• Deliver projects to agree specifications within timescales agreed
• Liaise with other practice areas and external suppliers as required
• Develop and continually strengthen pensions knowledge
• Demonstrate experience and exam progression as agreed with management