Job Title: Senior Investment Analyst - Pricing / SQL
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is looking for a Senior Investment Analyst to join their Investment team at their office in Manchester city centre.
The Investment team is responsible for originating deals, portfolio pricing, structuring and closing of transactions. The Analyst will be joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial team and can expect daily interaction with board level executives. Accordingly, the role offers the opportunity for rapid progression, and strong performance will be recognised and well rewarded.
Working as part of the Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) team, you’ll support the CFO, Head of Pricing and Senior Investment Manager across several areas, including:
- Production of business cases to support debt purchasing decisions through the application of statistical forecasting models.
- Development and maintenance of statistical forecasting models.
- Undertaking bespoke analysis to resolve highly technical financial problems.
- Analysis and manipulation of data to assist in the production of investment memorandums for consideration by the investment committee.
- Developing new approaches and methodologies for forecasting cash flows and developing investment theses.
- Post-acquisition, early review and analysis of actual performance vs. forecast
- A degree at 2:1 or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or similar with strong SQL skills and advanced Excel skills (Economic/ Statistical Modelling experience very beneficial)
- Extensive Quantitative Analysis experience preferably within financial services
- Ability to demonstrate a logical thought process, be a good problem solver as well as drive commitment and flexibility in a fast paced changing environment
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV or contact us.