- Working closely with the managing director to plan out a route to the international market, utilising both existing and also opening up doors for new clients
- Develop an international recruitment strategy to map out key areas where talent exists
- Build up a network of candidates overseas ensuring all legal and compliance regulations are set and adhered to
- Working towards building a team of international recruitment consultants working closely with the UK team
- In order to be considered for this role it is vital that you have current or recent experience of overseas recruitment with an understanding of the legalities involved
- Ideally with a healthcare, social care or nursing recruitment background but other market sectors will be considered so long as you understand and operate a permanent recruitment service
- A strong track record in new business development and candidate attraction
- Ideally with team leader experience with a background in growing and developing more junior recruiters
Why would you want this role?
- An outstanding company with a strong team ethos
- An opportunity to be a part of something new and exciting from day one
- Grow and develop a team without inheriting existing consultants to manage
- An opportunity to develop longer term in to a director role with possible equity
- Lovely 5 star offices
- Lots of great benefits and company incentives with a really caring and family feel to the business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'