This role's responsibilities include:
- Establish strong relationships with the International Finance and Operations teams and all internal parties, providing support to the business
- Provide the necessary support to ensure the financial goals of the international business are achieved
- Consolidate the Financial Planning and Forecasting for the International Owned Business area (joint ventures and subsidiaries). Ensure the accurate delivery of Budget and Forecast- accompanied by appropriate commercial challenge
- Manage the month-end accounting process and co-ordinate the month-end activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Provide Board level commentary to support reported results.
- Manage owned business CAPEX budget
- Ensure all group finance deliverables are met and Subs and JV results are reported accurately - including P&L performance, balance sheet management and cash-flow reporting for Group Treasury.
- FX variance analysis - robust tracking and analysis of the FX impact on the profitability
- Establish controls across the international owned business to ensure profit and cash performance is maximised.
- Continually challenge and review the international owned business to ensure improvement in financial performance.
- Maintain dashboard of operating and financial KPI's to measure success
- Drive a series of review meetings between UK and owned business to monitor performance.
Please only apply to this role if you can commute to West London.