**SENIOR INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE**
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of civils, heavy building materials and drainage solutions in the UK with a nationwide network of branches.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Sales Negotiator to join their National Sales team based in the Lancashire area.
With a strong starting basic plus bonuses you will have worked within a similar industry or have a prior sales background within the merchant / construction supply sector.
* Previous sales experience within a similar sector.
* Order management & providing quotations.
* Maintaining successful working relationships.
* Excellent telephone manner - great at building rapport with customers.
* Account Management.
* Confident on the phone and comfortable in speaking to decision makers on all levels.
* Articulate, professional, credible and switched on.
* Sales experience in a commercial or customer-facing environment in the builders merchants, heavy-side building materials or timber sector.
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Ability to express oneself clearly and simply in both written and spoken English.
As well as being a leader in their field our client is part of a FTSE100 group of companies offering unrivalled training and development opportunities. If you feel you have what it takes please apply online and we'll be in touch. Or call Adam Hewitt on
- External Sales
- Internal Sales
- Builders Merchants
- Trade Counter
- Building Supplies