- Managing the production of the monthly staff newsletter, ensuring it is a high quality publication and delivered to deadline. The responsibilities will include planning the content based on strategic priorities, sourcing content, drafting stories, conducting interviews, working with the design team and print unit, and arranging sign off.
- Managing the production of the weekly staff newsletter, sourcing and contributing content to it where necessary
- Publishing news and newsletters using the intranet’s content management system
- Assisting with the launch and development of new communications channels and tools as necessary
Projects and departmental communications and initiatives
- Creating and running communications plans to ensure projects are well communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Providing advice and guidance to those who are running projects on the best way to communicate them
- Evaluating the success of project communications
- Providing leadership and guidance to offices and teams who require internal communications support
- Running an annual event where the duties will include sharing ideas, planning, promoting the event, understanding the needs of members and stand holders and offering achievable solutions
- Liaising with supporting team to deliver technology, audio visual equipment and refreshments at events
- Running post-event evaluation
- Assisting with staff events as required
- Being part of the Incident Management Framework team
- Creating content for the external communications teams on occasion
The qualifications required for the post are:
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience of internal communications in a complex, high-profile organisations
- Experience of developing and delivering internal communication plans for change management projects and/or organisational initiatives
- Experience of developing excellent content for a range of internal communication channels, including digital, print and events
- Knowledge of best practice in internal communication
- Excellent IT and CMS skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of initiating and sustaining productive working relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and balance priorities
- Excellent tact, diplomacy and influencing skills with a confident, can-do attitude
- Strict political impartiality
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to juggle tasks and respond positively to the needs of others.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'