Do you have experience developing communications strategies and implementing them within a large organisation? Do you enjoy interacting with multiple stakeholders, influence them and drive a culture of change?
Our client needs a Senior Internal Communications Officer who will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the internal communication plan for their field based Customer Network Operations team and Planning and Scheduling team who support all of their customer field work.
You will engage with operational and management teams to make sure that communications land effectively. You will drive and deliver the measurement and evaluation of communication activities in the spirit of continuous improvement. You will support the business with clearly defined guidelines and templates to allow local delivery of engaging and effective communications. All in all, you will play an integral role in the Internal Communications team, delivery on corporate communications and engagement activities.
Experience and Accountablitites
- Proven senior internal communications and engagement experience with experience of leading communication with large field based or dispersed teams (previous experience working in a large organisation)
- Experience in developing and implementing communication plans that helps the business meet its goals; Experience in handling the design and delivery of engaging employee messaging and campaigns
- Proven experiencing of managing large, impactful events
- Ability to create effective communications to drive a best practise and continuous improvement culture through strong interpersonal skills and influencing key stakeholders
- Capable of influencing strategic thinking with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a culture of change - ability to bring insight, creativity and strong planning
- Confident, articulate with excellent listening skills with good attention to detail, creative thinking and problem solving
- Ideally experience managing a team
- Fantastic Pension scheme
- 20% Bonus
- 28 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year
- Full range of flexible benefits such as: private medical insurance, dental insurance, childcare voucher scheme, discounts on shopping etc.
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications