An exciting senior-level opportunity with a well-known transport company on a 12 month contract.
This is a leadership role that requires previous line management experience. The successful candidate will bring a level of gravitas to the function and be able to influence and advise, giving internal communications counsel to leaders within different business areas. They will be able to strategise communications plans and build strong stakeholder relationships at all levels.
There is a drive to increase communications and engagement among front line employees, so the hiring manager will be particularly interested in candidates with experience in this area.
Please note: the successful candidate will need to be able to work from either the Swindon or Cardiff office at least once a week.
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of an annual programme of leadership communications, working to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal communications that meet defined objectives.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships among the leadership team, supporting them to define their communication requirements, providing strategic advice and, when appropriate and in the appropriate way, challenging them with the aim of delivering best practice IC.
- Develop and deliver creative, effective, consistent and cost-effective communications.
- Use strong understanding of the business’ strategic goals, performance and audiences to provide informed communications support to your stakeholders and deliver clear and compelling communications to your audience.
- Deliver the annual programme of business briefings and channels for two way engagement between the leadership and employees. Work with HR and other stakeholders to develop an effective cascade.
- Use formal and informal measurement data to evaluate the effectiveness of communications, as well as to improve future communications.
- Ability to successfully influence and manage stakeholder relationships at a senior level
- Experience of delivering high impact communications for leadership teams
- Significant IC experience, including dedicated internal communications role(s)
- Experience leading the planning, development, delivery and measurement of internal communications programmes that support cultural and organisational change within large, complex and unionised organisations
- Ability to shape and deliver key messages to various audiences and their individual needs
Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Internal Communications
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'