A Global Professional Services Institution are looking to recruit a Senior Internal Communications Lead to take ownership of their EMEA Markets team. The successful candidate will have experience managing global internal communications for a FTSE 250 business. Salary between: £70,000 - £75,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus. Travel will be required pending business needs.
- This role is responsible for developing and delivering internal communications programs to engage their people with key priorities and company initiatives.
- The role leads the EMEA Markets Communications team, ensuring communications are aligned across functions and service lines, and cross-service line initiatives are fully supported.
- The leader and their team provides strategic communications counsel and support that helps drive engagement
- The leader must build strong relationships with the EMEA Executive team and must work extremely collaboratively across the Communications and Engagement team and the wider Brand, Marketing and Communications function.
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and consensus-building skills in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.