Location: Flexible across the London, Central and Southern regions - please visit our website for details of our regional office locations or contact the Recruitment Team for further details.
Responsible for undertaking a range of complex and specialist audits at client's sites, in accordance with our Internal Audit standards. Working as an individual and leading a team to deliver high quality Internal Audits within required timescales and budgets.
- To understand the key risks identified by Management and the controls put in place to address those risks within each area of the Client’s Annual Audit Plan
- To manage, perform and control internal audit assignments embracing assignment planning programming, conduct and control of audit work and reporting findings
- To draft audit planning documents for approval / review by Client / Management
- Preparing draft audit reports and working paper files to high quality standards and within the SLA on allocated audits, adding value and good practice
- To lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, discipline and technical audit guidance
- To provide job training and guidance for auditors and training for more junior auditors
- To perform the audit of more complex and specialist areas
- To undertake review work in respect of significant findings
- To assist management in ensuring that assignments are completed to time and budget
- Assessment of performance of Team Members and provision of feedback
- To be aware of and advise management of any potential additional work opportunities at existing clients
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across a wide variety of clients
- To participate in the firm’s appraisal and development process
- It is the duty of all employees to ensure they are familiar with and comply with all the firm’s policies e.g. health and safety etc
- Any other duties as required by management
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, IIA or CIMA. Consideration will be given to those who are nearing completion of their qualification.
- Previous experience of working in internal audit
- To have good technical knowledge of the internal audit process, individual subjects and sector issues relevant to your work
- Ability to review and control technical content of work of others to ensure compliance with relevant regulation and Internal Audit Standards
- To provide support as required to team members
- To understand the range of additional services that the firm can provide to meet clients’ needs
- Identification and pro-active management of own training and development needs
- The post holder will be expected to travel to more local client's sites in their own time
- Occasional overnight stays away from home will be necessary
- Access to a car and full Driving Licence required
- Client Services
- Internal Audit
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'