Senior Internal Auditor
We are looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to join an international retail property company based in Central London.
Suitable candidates will be a qualified accountant with at least 2 years commercial PQE and experience of operational internal audits.
You will have strong analytical skills together with advanced MS Excel which allows you to interpret and analyse data and produce reports.
The ability to write reports for various audiences is key and previous experience of delivering difficult messages to stakeholders would be beneficial.
Commercially aware with a problem solving nature is what we’re looking for - someone who is able to find solutions and not just look for and identify problems.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Internal Auditor will include:
- Leading audits, including the planning, fieldwork, reviewing, reporting and completion
- Delivering additional requests
- Assisting the Internal Audit Manager to devise the annual Risk and Internal Audit Plan, the Internal Audit Methodology and any necessary management information
- Assisting with delivery and development of other areas of responsibility
- Providing ad hoc advice to the business on risks and controls
- Assisting in the preparation of management information which is presented to Senior management
- Plus more
Skills, experience and attributes our client is looking for:
- Qualified Accountant with 2 years+ commercial PQE experience
- Experience of operational internal audits; Risk Management experience is also beneficial
- Highly numerate and analytical with impeccable attention to detail
- Positive problem-solver - keen to look for solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels, including senior management and stakeholders
- Commercially aware
- PC literate - Strong MS Excel skills are sought
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel in the UK and Europe (approximately 20% of time)
Our client is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package, which includes 25 days annual leave, Share Scheme, Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, STL, Childcare Vouchers and Bonus Scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this Internal Auditor role, please submit your CV in Word format ASAP, quoting 'LO - Senior Internal Auditor’
- Internal Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'