Senior Internal Auditor Job - Hampshire - Financial Services - £50k - International company IIA ACA ACCA
Your new company
This job is in an expanding team of my client who operates in the Financial Services industry. They are based in Hampshire and has an International profile. They are keen to add to their growing talent pool
Your new role
- You will report to the Internal Audit manager, with the opportunity to assist in all stages of audit including planning, executing fieldwork, reporting and presenting findings to management
- You will be asked to evaluate current controls and processes, using your test results to recommend amendments to controls
- Understanding and analysing business risk you will be challenging existing frameworks in order to increase efficiencies across the business
- Taking part and advising on ad-hoc projects will allow exposure to all parts of the business
- You will have opportunity to visit other sites, not only in the UK but throughout Europe, with travel estimated at 20%
What you'll need to succeed
You will be fully qualified IIA, ACA or ACCA, either working in a Practice firm or in an Internal Audit capacity in Industry.
What you'll get in return
This role is offering a salary of £50k and a performance related bonus with 30 days holiday a year, a healthcare plan and discounts on various schemes. You will be able to work from home one day a week and will get the added bonus of an extra WFH day the day after returning from a European audit.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, or know someone who could be interested, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position,or know someone who could be interested, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Senior Internal Auditor Job - Hampshire - Financial Services - £50k - International company IIA ACA ACCA