An International Tier 1 Asset Management client of ours is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to transition into their high calibre organisation. The position requires the candidate to be exceptional at developing audit and corrective action plans, and subsequently ensuring their effective implementation to remediate control weaknesses and mitigate risk.
- Interview and observe process owners to document the process and identify the key controls imbedded in the process.
- Track the status of outstanding CAPS, work with the business unit management to get updates and perform appropriate testing to confirm remediation.
- Develop and execute comprehensive tests of controls using all available and appropriate tools (e.g data mining, flow charts, etc.)
- Follow the established Audit Workflow of the department and proactively communicate the status of the project.
- Identify Control gaps and demonstrate an understanding of the difference between control gaps and process improvements.
- For assigned audits, effectively demonstrate an ability to understand business risks and the key controls implemented to mitigate those risks.
- Effectively and timely communicate the results of testing and identified issues to management.
To be considered for the role you should have a Bachelor Degree and related work experience (e.g. ACA training contract), excellent Project Management skills including the ability to deliver assignments on time and within budget. Candidates will be preferred with a history of Financial Services Industry experience, comprehensive knowledge of front office and back office operations, ACA or ACCA designation with 3-4 year auditing experience, and individuals who possess data mining experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job