My Financial Services Client are currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor
The Senior Internal Auditor who will be responsible for completing a series of assigned audits to the required standards, quality and timescales, in order to support the organisation in identifying and mitigating key business risks.
- Proactively plan and undertake high quality audit reviews to support the delivery of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Complete high quality audit programmes on time and within budget, whilst operating effectively in frequently complex situations.
- Clearly document the results of audit work performed and recommendations for control improvements
- Professionally support the business in the development of effective, efficient and sustainable control improvements.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the business and Risk/Compliance.
- Act as an escalation point for audit and risk issues.
- Assist in the proactive identification of emerging risks and potential changes in the external environment.
- Contribute to any required Management and Risk Meetings or Forum.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills, to a variety of audiences including Senior Management.
- Excellent understanding of the Financial Services industry, including the Regulatory and Legislative environment.
- Experience in Internal Audit, including Risk based methodologies, Codes of Conduct and industry best practice and with a sound knowledge of Internal Audit principles.
- Education to degree level or equivalent and recognised relevant post-graduate qualification
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills together with the ability to document the results to a high standard.
If you would like to understand more about this role then please contact Matt Carter
- Financial Services