Senior Internal Auditor - Brighton - £55,000
Your new company
My client, a Financial Services firm based in Brighton, is looking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their Risk department. They are looking for an excellent communicator.
In your new role you will:
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in regularly reviewing the internal audit strategy; methodology; and audit plan
- Ensure business risk is evaluated and ensure adequate controls are in place
- Lead and conduct end to end auditing including planning meetings, preparing audit scope and risk assessment
- Record your audit field work and conduct audit close meetings
- Provide assurance to the Board, Audit Sub-Committee and Senior Management, adding value to the business
- Highlight control deficiencies to the Head of Internal Audit and Senior Management along with proposed corrective action and recommendations. In turn you will follow up these recommendations and ensure new controls are put in place or amended to meet PRA standards
- Investigate and review time critical issues
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA, ACCA or CMIIA qualified, or equivalent, with proven audit experience. You will be able to liaise with internal stakeholders and external auditors as required. Excellent oral and written communications skills are a must. You should also have some knowledge of Financial Services products
What you'll get in return
A salary paying up to £55,000 for the right candidate plus a list of soft benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.