An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my clients Customer Service & Admin Team within the Customer Service Support & Admin Centre in Coatbridge, Glasgow.
The successful candidate will have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal, combined with good knowledge of customer service practices and procedures.
You will be a positive, enthusiastic, confident professional who is passionate about customer service with a constant desire to learn more and want to take ownership of their work to make a lasting impact on our customers and the Company.
You will lead a team to deliver outstanding customer service, building and maintaining essential customer relationships both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a similar customer focused role is desirable. If you have excellent PC skills with a strong ability to multi-task then this is the opportunity for you.
- The ideal candidate will have previous management experience having managed a small team with good data analysis being a big focus of the role.
- The ability to respond to telephone calls accurately, gathering and recording data and knowledge of general office procedures, MS Word, Excel, word processing skills are also essential.
- The input of a large volume of accurate data will be required each day which must be completed to deadlines. Good administrative skills are also essential.
Hours of work
- 40 hours per week, 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday with a Saturday & Sunday morning worked on a rota basis.
- Saturday / sunday 8am - 1pm - half day back in the week or overtime at peek periods.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job