This vibrant design and build company create and fit out bespoke high impact office interiors and seek a creative Senior Interior Designer to join their successful design team.
With offices based in West Sussex and London this position although predominantly to work out of their Southern Office, will need to have easy travel to London and sometimes work out of the London office. It is likely to be a 50/50 split with travel expenses covered to London.
The role will have a wide variety of responsibilities as you will be taking projects from initially enquiry and concept pitch through to realisation of the design and drawing packages and on to installation and completion.
Objectives and requirements:
- To produce and present pitches in a competitive environment
- Develop the production of designs and specification criteria requiring good technical knowledge and skills
- To carry out site surveys and use AutoCAD and the Creative Suite
- You may be managing a small team of project designers so past supervisory experience will be preferred
- Due to the responsibilities of the role you should have a commercial Design and Build background with workplace analysis experience a bonus
- They seek an ability to bring innovative ideas to the table, challenge the brief and push the boundaries
- Strong communication skills are needed including fluent written and spoken English
- project management
- workplace design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'