Senior Interior Designer
£30-35k + Commission
An established Interior Design business that specialise in the Residential Sector with focus on new-build housing. The firm are based in the Midlands and offer their services on a national basis. This family-run business prides itself on an enviable level of repeat business with some of the best-known housebuilders in the country.
The family feel cascades throughout the business and allows the firm to build and maintain client relationships by being able to offer a personal approach to business.
To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for designing stunning living spaces, excellent communication and management skills and be able to work effectively with clients, suppliers, trades and your team. The role reports into the Design Director.
- Take client brief effectively and develop interior design solutions accordingly.
- Liaising with supply chain, sourcing new suppliers and negotiating cost to ensure best value for money.
- Ability to maintain quality whilst working with a tight-budget.
- Visiting housing sites across the country to gain a better understanding of the environment to provide a clear direction whilst developing the design.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years’ experience working with a business of a similar nature would be ideal.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Show Home market.
- A proven track-record of managing the interior design process from initial conception through to completion.
- Interior Design
- Show Homes
- Senior Interior Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job