A one-stop shop studio, specialising in the Hospitality and High-end Residential sector are looking for a highly experienced Senior Interior Designer with the passion and drive to further there Interior Design Career. Well known for there love for all things luxury and opulence and are not afraid to show it. They are looking not only for the right character, who will throw there ideas out but also a strong do-er, who will get involved at every stage of a project, which includes:
- Design and manage to a set budget.
- Translate design concepts to reality
- Development of design ideas by way of freehand sketches, Photoshop & CAD drawings.
- Ensure the design meets the client’s requirements and specifications.
- Assist with work programming and reporting on project progress.
- Procurement & Installation of FF&E (or coordination & overseeing)
- Ensure office standards and level of quality is met on each project.
- Meeting with client representatives, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and consultants of the company or our clients, etc. in our offices or abroad as necessary.
- Meeting with suppliers and manufacturers representatives, keeping abreast with current legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to all duties and responsibilities undertaken
If this is something you do in your current role or potentially feel you are capable of your next step in your career, then I would love to speak to you.
Please apply with your CV, portfolio and salary expectations.
- Interior Design
- Senior Interior Designer
- High-end Residential