Senior Interactive Ad Designer / Graphic Designer - Adverts
An opportunity for an experienced Digital Graphic Designer to join an international news agency within their London office. You will join an established global team of Designers who are responsible for generating concepts to pitch to advertisers and executing those ideas once a campaign is established.
- Generating mockups and/or prototypes to support both proposals and executions
- Participation in ideation and brainstorming sessions to produce storyboards for sales teams
- Collaborate with partners to ensure design synergies between their products, sites and ours
- Determine arrangement of copy and assets with agencies, while adhering to advertisers brand guidelines
- Adhere to strict deadlines to meet high demand of production requirements
- Maintain and optimize your production assets to aid as explorations for others
- Significant experience in digital advertising design at a high-level, for both responsive web and mobile applications
- Excellent understanding of design principles using typography and image composition
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects (or similar); experience with Sketch and other prototyping software
- Fluency developing with HTML5 and related front-end technologies
- Solid understanding of digital advertising standards, such as IAB, MRC and MOAT
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively communicate timelines
- Experience with rich media ad platforms (DoubleClick, ictela/OneCreative, DART, Atlas etc), experience editing video and audio and/or experience working in news media are all desirable skills
The position will pay up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Please note that candidates will be required to submit a portfolio demonstrating their thought process and creative output for brands and agencies if successful after an initial phone conversation.
- Graphic Designer