Senior Insurance Account Handler (Healthcare)
Salary to 28K DOE + benefits
Our client is a leading National Broker who is looking for an additional Account hander due to the continued expansion of the team.
The role of the Senior Healthcare Administrator is to provide office based support to their assigned Sales Consultant in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including setting up all appropriate actions required for contract renewal. The Senior Healthcare Administrator is the first point of contact for all client and provider queries and issues as they arise and is expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties. The role will be to deputise for the Account Handler Team Leader as required in the day to day running of the team.
Technical Skills Required
- Maintain excellent levels of product and market information
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook and use of systems
- Quick & accurate keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Knowledge of Terms and Conditions, FCA regulations including Money Laundering and Data Protection and Treating Customers Fairly
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- High standard of literacy & numeracy
- Ability to work as a team and individually using common sense at all times
- Complete understanding and compliance with Employee benefits practices and procedures
- Good organisational skills and ability to priories workloads
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to retain & recall information and a good aptitude for problem solving
- Strong team player with a passionate approach for work
- Ability to assist with revenue maximisation by recognising potential leads
- Good standard of general education
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron james will be in touch with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"