This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Account Handler who is looking for career progression into a management role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide quotations and sell policies to clients
• Assisting the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets
• Day to day account handling and administration
• Comply with the Data Protection Act at all times.
• Actively follow company policies (including Date Protection, Health & Safety, & Equal Opportunities).
• Attend staff meetings and training as required.
• Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager/Team Leader/management.
• Must have previous experience within new business sales in Motor Fleet and Construction / Contractors insurances
• Ability to demonstrate significant business sales experience with proven results against revenue/margin targets.
• Ability to recognise opportunity, create, develop and action a healthy mix of pipeline through strategic opportunity and showing a consistent sales performance
• Customer focused with a track record of consistently over achieving on targets.
In return, my client can offer you a competitive salary and bonus.
For More information, please apply on line.
Robyn.Lowe@reedglobal.com | 020 7220 477
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business