Ambition are proud to partner with this leading Restructuring and Advisory name, who are on the search for an experienced Senior Insolvency Associate.
Experts in distressed finance, the firm have a strong reputation in the insolvency market having completed high profile cases as well as advisory led projects. Successful candidates are certainly challeneged and well invested in, with excellent opportunities to study and progress to more senior level positions.
- Administering corporate insolvency cases
- Drafting and reviewing statutory reports
- Liaising with Directors, Creditors and interested parties
- Assisting Junior members of the team
- Resolving complex case matters with the Senior Manager
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal Senior Insolvency Associate will have:
- 3 years' minimum insolvency experience
- Exposure to Corporate cases including: ADMs, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and WUCs
- Experience in supporting with and handling complex case matters
- Part Qualified/Qualified ACA/ACCA or CPI Qualified ideal
If you're an experienced Senior Insolvency Associate/Administrator or looking to take that step up to work in a fast-paced and progressive environment, then please apply now!
- Business Recovery
- Corporate Restructuring