Our award-winning client is looking for a Senior Administrator for their London office. The right candidate will ideally have anything from 1-5 years’ experience in insolvency.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Running your own portfolios that include liquidations, administrations, CVLs, MVLs & CVAs
- Draft reports in accordance with statutory requirements and any other correspondence as required
- Regular client contact in concurrence with managers
- Provide supervision of/delegate work to more junior staff and assist juniors with queries
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members
- Delegate work to others as required
- Experienced in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proven insolvency experience in a similar role essential
- CPI qualification is desirable
- Ability to manage a varied case load
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to cope under stress and work to tight deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'