Senior AdministratorSouth Manchester to £35k (Subject to experience)
An experienced and well rounded Senior Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Administrator is required to join our growing independent corporate recovery and insolvency client based in South Manchester.
Our clients is a long established independent corporate restructuring, turnaround and insolvency practice which is currently growing rapidly as the economy starts to rebuild after the pandemic. They offer a range of corporate recovery and insolvency services and aim to save businesses wherever they can when advising their SME clients.
Responsible for a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases. The role will include assisting in the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s with a varied workload in a range of sectors.
Mains tasks to include:
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment
- Dealing with all aspects of the insolvency assignments, including realisation of assets, agreeing creditors claims and making distributions to creditors
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of formal reports to creditors and other stakeholders
- Ensuring timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate
- Attending meetings of shareholders and creditors
- Maintaining case working files
- Delegate work to junior team members and provide guidance, motivation and mentoring when required
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 year’s experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary up to £35,000 pa will be available to the successful candidate, subject to experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title
- Corporate Recovery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'