Senior Insolvency Administrator | Assistant ManagerWest Yorkshire | North Yorks | East Lancs to £35k (Subject to experience)
Our independent and expanding insolvency and business advisory client is looking to recruit an experienced and confident Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Insolvency Manager to join their team based between Bradford and Skipton in West Yorkshire, so ideally situated for candidates living on the western side ofWest Yorkshire, south west North Yorkshire or eastern Lancashire.
You will have at least 2 years experience, dealing with both corporate and personal insolvency. This role will be based at our clients offices, with little, if any, remote working.
Our client is a long established independent insolvency practice which is currently growing rapidly and which offers a range of corporate and personal insolvency services across Yorkshire and the North West. The firm has continued to grow, despite the global pandemic and it has seen its range of financial solutions both increase but also become larger and more complex. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and learn in a varied and exciting role.
Responsible for a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases. The role will include assisting in the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s. Our client deals with a complete range of corporate and persomnal insolvency and is starting to develop into more complex and larger cases, including Administrations as well as CVLs, MVLs, CVAs, bankruptcy and IVAs.
Mains tasks to include:
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment
- Dealing with all aspects of the insolvency assignments, including realisation of assets, agreeing creditors claims and making distributions to creditors
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of formal reports to creditors and other stakeholders
- Ensuring timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate
- Attending meetings of shareholders and creditors
- Maintaining case working files
- Delegate work to junior team members and provide guidance, motivation and mentoring when required
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 year’s experience in insolvency in a similar role
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary up to c£35,000 pa will be available to the successful candidate, subject to experience and the level of the role taken on.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'