Our client a licensed insolvency practice is looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is supporting the insolvency manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of the insolvency process including asset realisation, attending to statutory matters, liaising with third party agents and employees and correspond with creditors and debtors.
You will be supervising and overseeing the day to day case-administration of junior colleagues, ensuring they are compliant and actively progressing their cases. You will also be reviewing and signing off case reviews, annual progress reports, final reports and other outgoing correspondence.
Other duties will include:
- Pro-actively progress your portfolio of cases ensuring that all statutory matters are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Attend marketing events to promote the firm
- Ensure all assets are realised effectively.
- Produce correspondence, minutes, file notes, faxes and schedules
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Solid insolvency experience gained within a practice
- Experience in managing a team
- Keep yourself up to date with case law and all insolvency updates and be willing to attend training courses as and when required
Although a qualification to support your insolvency experience would be beneficial, we encourage people who are qualified by experience to apply. The client will offer the flexibility to work from home for part of the time, for those that need it.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group. The services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'