As one of the UKs fastest growing accountancy firms with national coverage, our client is looking to grow their Restructuring and Insolvency team in the London area by adding two Senior Insolvency Administrators.
Our client is looking for people who can hit the ground running, take the initiative from the outset, and develop their career in a successful growing business.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years of hands on experience
- Experience in CVLs and administration
- Case experience of projects from start to finish
- CPI and/or ICAEW are not a necessity as the company will support you to acquire these
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate an acute attention to detail
This role will provide candidates with an excellent opportunity to further and develop their career in the Restructuring and Insolvency industry, as well as to maintain a great work-life balance. Please apply through the email below or give us a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'