Our client, a well-respected and top insolvency firm, are looking to expand their London team with an experienced, Senior Insolvency Administrator.
As they continue to expand and manage their steady inflow of business, the firm is looking to bring in an experienced Senior Admin who can step into the role with confidence and take on a case portfolio. The role will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to fast-track their career whilst working on some of the major current insolvency projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience in CVLs and administration
- Contentious work experience would be a bonus
- A desire to do investigations
- Strong academic background
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate an acute attention to detail
This role will provide candidates with an excellent opportunity to further and develop their career in the Restructuring and Insolvency industry, as well as to maintain a great work-life balance. Please apply through the email below or give up a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'