We are currently working with a specialist Restructuring & Insolvency firm that is keen to strengthen their team in recruiting a Senior Insolvency Administrator for their Southampton office. The firm strongly believe in empowering their workforce and will provide a great opportunity for you to progress to Assistant Manager in a short space of time.
- You will be responsible for managing an ongoing caseload, initially comprising of a wide range of predominantly corporate cases to include include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager and partners
- Investigating Directors’ conduct where required
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Assist team in continuing to trade on site when required.
- Deal with day to day correspondence, including non-standard correspondence
- Some data entry and scanning of case documents as required
- Complete appropriate banking and cheque request forms in order to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
- Maintain and update IPS case diaries
- Liaise with professional agents
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required
- Participate in internal and external marketing events as required
- You will have a proven track record in Corporate Recovery of at least 3 years
- Previous experience of Liquidations is essential and exposure to Administrations work would be preferred
- Relevant qualifications would be advantageous but experience and commitment to the role are more important.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'