A top restructuring firm, is seeking a Senior Administrator to join their growing London office.
You will be responsible for a mixed case load and will assist the more senior staff, together with supporting the junior members of the team. You will work with all members of the department to achieve departmental strategic objectives and ensure the smooth and efficient running of appointments.
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume portfolio of cases (50+) to include a variety of corporate work
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
- Asset recovery and tracing
- Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Proven success managing a varied corporate case load in an insolvency/restructuring & recovery practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Has the foresight to see issues before they occur and implement effective countermeasures
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders, acts with maturity, respect and integrity at all times
- Basic competence utilising MS Office applications
- A sound knowledge of IPS
- CPI qualification is desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong insolvency professional to work in a dynamic team.