A top 20 firm are looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join their specialist team in London.
The firm are a leading name within professional services focusing on accounting and business solutions with offices across Southern UK. Operating with an advisory-led approach, the firm view this as an ideal method to supporting individuals and businesses grow.
As the Insolvency Administrator you will be joining a strong hybrid team consisting of Forensic Accountants, Investigators and FQ/PQ Accountants. You will have gained relevant experience previously as an Insolvency Administrator within a reputable firm and where possible, hold the CPI qualification.
- Working on Insolvency cases from cradle to grave;
- Complex case investigations;
- Asset realisations;
- Managing compliance with statutory requirements and best practice;
- Corresponding with creditors and clients;
- Drafting statutory documentation;
- Maintaining a correspondence diary system and producing reminder letters;
- Assisting other members of the team as and when needed;
- Administrative and support tasks as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that nourtures and invests in their staff. Accounting study packages are offered for successful applicants and opportunities to progress is fantastic.
- Business Recovery
- Corporate Restructuring