An Experienced Insolvency Administrator is sought by our independent business recovery & insolvency practice at their North Derbyshire office to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate and personal insolvency cases.
Our client is a Business Turnaround and Insolvency practice who supports both businesses and individuals facing financial difficulties.
- To take responsibility for a number of their own corporate and personal insolvency cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least five years experience in insolvency administration
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Prior knowledge of the IPS insolvency case management system desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A competitive salary between £22k and £28k pa is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title
An Experienced Insolvency Administrator is sought by our independent business recovery & insolvency practice at their Chesterfield office to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate and personal insolvency cases.
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"