Senior Insolvency Administrator - Top Tier Firm
The firm are an international leading name within professional services with their business recovery arm winning numerous awards.
Over the last few firms the firm has focused more on advisory, becoming engaged on some of the largest and most complex Restructuring assignments over the past 18 months.
As a Senior Administrator you will be joining a high performing, personable, ambitious team that also includes Forensic Accountants. The successful candidate will have ideally obtained 2-5 years’ experience as an Insolvency Administrator at a reputable firm. CPI and or full/part ACA/ACCA qualification is desirable but is not a prerequisite.
- Working on Insolvency cases from cradle to grave;
- Assisting on advisory projects as/when required
- Complex case investigations;
- Asset realisations;
- Managing compliance with statutory requirements and best practice;
- Corresponding with creditors and clients;
- Drafting statutory documentation;
- Maintaining a correspondence diary system and producing reminder letters;
- Assisting other members of the team as and when needed;
- Administrative and support tasks as required.
The firm consistently appear in the top 5 firms for people culture and pride themselves on maintaining a collusive, collaborative, agile working environment.
There are excellent opportunities for progression as the firm believe in investing in their staff for the long term. Study support packages are offered in the short-midterm for those who come in, impress and show the right attitude and aptitude.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job