Senior Insolvency Manager
We are delighted to be partnered with a leading financial advisory business to help them recruit for a proven Senior Insolvency Manager. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious Insolvency practices in London and be part of one of the most buoyant sectors in the market today.
The successful applicant will be a be a proactive and experienced Insolvency professional with an exceptional track record. You will be responsible for a mix of formal insolvency and advisory work supporting distressed businesses through a restructuring or insolvency process. This role offers exposure to a range of industries. Often you will be exposed to complex and international cases and have the chance to focus in on your people management and client-facing skills.
Key Responsibilities will include ;
• To manage a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and relevant compliance.
• Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
• You will attend initial meetings with companies in distress to discuss with the Directors the right solution and outcome for their financial problems.
• You will manage a large caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
• You will ensure that worked is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
• Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
• Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
• Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
• 5-8 Years Corporate Insolvency Experience
• Portfolio Management (liquidation)
• Experience of managing less experienced team members
• Experience working on Admins, Liquidations, Bankruptcies
• JIEB / CPI qualification would be a desirable
• Degree educated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'