Senior Insights Manager-Iconic haircare brand!!
The Senior Insights Manager role is an integral part of my clients business based in Central London. The successful candidate will be someone proactive and full of enthusiasm to manage strategic planning research agenda and provide both consumer and stylist insight knowledge to all parts of the business.
My client based in Central London is an iconic beauty brand.
The Senior Insights Manager is responsible for turning data analysis and research into meaningful and actionable strategic insights across the organisation's customer life cycle by integrating research insights with market intelligence and behavioural data.
The successful candidate will lead the design, development and delivery of the organisation's approach to strategic research & insights to provide a 360-degree strategic view of all aspects of our corporate performance and customer and market insights.
The role includes identifying research needs and applying customer insights to on-going strategy development, brand positioning and messaging, customer needs analysis, pricing and the measurement of strategic performance indicators as well as ensuring the Innovation pipeline is insightful and meets the needs for the target consumer. It is critical the role contributes to a better understanding of the organisation's external market context to inform decision making.
The individual should have experience in design and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research. In some cases, projects will involve in house data mining and analysis and in other cases 3rd party agencies will be used; therefore, it is vital to have someone with excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility when it comes to working under tight deadlines and with a strong can do and hands on attitude.
· Strong experience in working on both qualitative & quantitative market research projects across concept development, product pricing and communication with deep understanding of different methodologies
· Very strong preference for experience in FMCG in Beauty, in haircare and/or electronics would be a plus
· Extremely strong analytical skills with the ability to present findings in clear and impactful manner
· Outstanding attention to detail and rigour, with impeccable project management skills
· A self-motivated, resilient individual with a positive attitude and a "can do" approach with the ability to work well on own or within a team
· Commercial experience and sounds business and finance understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple stakeholders to gather data, disseminate insights and manage requests
· Excellent presentation skills
· Self-starter, comfortable with leading tasks from the outset and managing change
· Flexible mindset, comfortable working both with agencies or with data mining on their own when needed
· Highly organised multi-tasker who is capable of planning and organising a number of priorities
· Ability to work under pressure within deadlines, managing own time and utilising initiative
· Capable of directing and briefing external agencies
· Keen focus on continuous process improvements
· Passion for consumer centricity & consumer insights to drive action
· Excellent IT Skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
*25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'