Senior Insight Manager - Media - Clientside - Maternity Cover
Passionate about media and insight? Looking for a new and exciting challenge, where you can influence and direct a successful insight team within a media owner?
Our client is a leading media organisation, who are advanced in their digital and mobile platforms, based in London. They have an impressive portfolio of research and insight programmes, and this is at the heart of their business decisions. They are currently looking for a Senior Insight Manager for a 12 month maternity cover. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership of a highly productive and successful team, driving forward growth and development over the year ahead. Candidates from both agency or clientside will be considered.
The role of Senior Insight Manager is key to driving the success of the research and insight team. Managing a team of six, you will be responsible for overseeing a range of quantitative and qualitative projects, ensuring that valuable insights are fed back to senior stakeholders in the organisation to help drive change and success.
Key Duties Include:-
- Leading on research and insight programmes, to ensure successful delivery and execution
- Managing the team of researchers, developing their skills and overseeing their work
- Engaging with senior stakeholders in the business to advise how research and insight can benefit their business decisions
- Supplier engagement
- Creating new and exciting ways of conducting the research, to meet the needs of your internal clients
- Working with the department head inputting on strategy and direction of the team and programmes
- Educated to degree level, with a strong background in a range of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Media research experience is preferred, but strong researchers from other sectors will be considered
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders, delivering strong insightful messages that will impact on key business decisions
- Proven track record in managing and developing teams, as this will be a key part of the role
- Passionate to work for a leading media brand
- Ideally available to start immediately or within a month
To find out more, please click apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'