One of the world’s leading Fintech/Banking software organisations with a blue-chip client list and global presence has a vacancy for a Senior Insights Manager, who can analyse marketing data in order to provide insight on various campaigns and marketing approaches.
Working closely with the Marketing, Finance, Product and Sales teams you will be responsible for delivering a clear marketing data strategy, outlining the required tools, metrics and initiatives required as well as the development of the rounded and inclusive view of the KPI’s, their impact and initiatives to improve them.
This is a Critical position for the business and as such, the successful Senior Insights Manager must have experience in:
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial data analytics preferably in a B2B environment - ESSENTIAL
- Strong Salesforce background - ESSENTIAL
- Google Analytics background - ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of digital marketing - ESSENTIAL
- Use of database Analysis tools such as MS SQL server (SSIS & SSRS), MS Access etc- ESSENTIAL
- Financial Reporting/accounting background - DESIRABLE
- Pardot - DESIRABLE
If you have experience being a Senior Insights Manager and interested in working for a market leader, please get in touch for a prompt response.