Senior Insight / Data Analytics Manager - FinTech / Payments. This award-winning Fintech (payments services & FX) is well-established but, continuing its steady growth, it still holds that spark and feel of a start-up. It seeks an experienced insight and data analytics manager to be responsible for it's global marketing insights, data and analytics strategies.
Senior Insights Manager - the role:
Working closely with the Product Marketing, Finance, Product and Sales teams you will be developing fresh views on KPIs, their impact, and initiatives to improve them. This is a highly analytical position and will need a clear understanding of both data analysis and marketing. The position covers: -
- Delivering a clear marketing data strategy, managing the tools, metrics and initiatives required to build a first-class function within the marketing department and wider business
- Defining and developing marketing measurement, reports, metrics, KPIs and dashboards to help with the understanding of marketing campaigns and sales-funnel performance.
- Establishing internal metrics and benchmarks
- Campaign optimisation - digital, above the line, events, lead generation, etc
- More details available on application
Senior Insights Manager - the candidate:
It's an exciting time to join the company and, with this, the client requires people who are hungry and motivated to succeed. Candidates must have a lengthy and successful background in a B2B senior insight and data analytics management role, ideally within the fintech space (payments / FX experience useful): -
- A strong track-record in B2B marketing functions, delivering optimisation and increasing value
- Expert-level Salesforce
- Strong Google Analytics
- Executive-level reporting and presenting
- Digital marketing and KPI
- Managing multiple data points
- Strong database analysis skills, using MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS), Access
- Working with very large datasets
All-in-all this is a great opportunity to utilise and grow your skills for the long-term. This company offers excellent career prospects as they continue their global growth. The salary will reflect your experience (to £65k). Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
- sql server
- data analytics