Senior Insight Anlayst
- Exciting opportunity to join a Leisure & Sport company
- Insight Analayst required for exciting role in an expanding team
Our client is a leading Leisure & Sport company based in Staffordshire looking for an experienced Insight analyst.
This is a pivotal role in leading a team that provides real business insights which shape and drive the company's marketing proposition. The company are looking for an exceptional data analyst who can analyse data and translate it into actionable insight.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator who is able to make recommendations at a senior level. They will use insight gained from deep-dive analysis to create recommendations and proposals on the best approach to enhance marketing strategy. They will be a strategic thinker who will scope the companies CRM data strategy with an Omni channel approach. The individual will have understanding of CRM systems and will have experience in analysing campaign analytics.
Essential SQL experience required for this role - Able to mine and code against big data sets to provide analysis and inform and create campaigns.
The successful Senior Insight Analyst will have:
- Experience in analysing insight and marketing data
- Demonstrable experience of using SQL coding
- Experience in SAS and Tableau desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of CRM systems
- A strategic and commercial focus
- A can do attitude, with strong leadership skills
£35,000- £40,000 + Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'