Senior Insight Analyst - Contract
£250-£350 a day
Do you want to work for one of the Largest Conservation Organisations? Are you passionate about the future of our wildlife? Are you a senior insight analyst who is available immediately?
One of the Largest Conservation Organisations is looking for a Senior Insight Analyst for a 5 month contract with the view to extend. The company are a non-profit organisation and are looking for someone to work on a couple of key projects within their analytics and insight team.
Role of a Senior Insight Analyst:-
- Responsible for building a dashboard for the company to track key metrics i.e brand awareness, external metrics and pulling together internal reports
- Having an understanding of the customer base to provide insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Migrating reports on to the new Faststats system and putting automated streams in place for the organisation
Requirements of a Senior Insight Analyst:-
- Previous experience in a senior analyst/reporting role
- Advanced SQL skills and strong Excel experience
- Good track record using Tableau to create dashboards/reports
- Ideally someone who has good knowledge of marketing and using Faststats
- Someone who can dig deep into customers and provide actionable insights
- Able to identify key insights, metrics and KPIs and to communicate these to stakeholders
- Someone who is fast paced, inventive and passionate about analytics and insights
If you are available immediately and this sounds like the role for you please get in touch now to hear more!
- data manager
- insight analyst
- data strategist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job