We are currently recruiting for a Senior Injection Moulding Technician to join a small but highly skilled team in Sudbury. The ideal candidate will have experience in corepulling, working in a manufacturing environment with supervisory responsibilities alongside and experience of ISO9011 - 2008/2015.
- Overseeing the shifts, management of staff, management of production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production
- Taking responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift, in line with the company’s quality systems, processes and procedures
- Setting machine controls to regulate temperature, moulding pressure and cycle time according to the specification/procedures for each job card
- Ensuring that each operator is completely aware of all aspects of the work they are given to do and understand the importance of Quality checking and hourly checking procedures.
- Possess knowledge and experience with the implementation of ISO9001-2008 / 2015 transition
- Have minimum 3 years working in a manufacturing environment as a Shift Supervisor or within an equivalent capacity. Ideally from a plastics background
- Have experience working on the following injection moulding machines would be an advantage: Sandretto, Boy, Arburg, Negri Bossi, Sarac. Correct training will be given if required
- Have experience of corepulling
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 7:30amam - 5pm (1/2 hour lunch) and the successful candidate can expect an attractive salary of £27,000 - 28,000 pa alongside some other benefits.
If you feel the Senior Injection Moulding Technician position is of interest and it falls within your skills set, then please feel free to start your application by applying below. Interviews will take place in Sudbury following the exclusive shortlisting and selection by Crem Recruitment
- Injection Molding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job