IT Infrastructure Engineer
We are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who is technically sound and has hands on experience with O365/Azure including scoping and implementing change Activities.
IT Infrastructure Engineer Responsibilities
- Provision of Infrastructure engineering expertise to change projects.
- Scoping, Planning, Documenting, Implementing and Transition of change projects.
- Deliver customer and stakeholder management to all those with an interest in change projects.
- Research solutions through internal and external knowledge base as needed.
- Liaise with business, vendors and other IT personnel for the progression of change works.
- Escalate issues with accurate documentation to suitable technical expert or vendor, when required.
- Create Knowledge articles for project solutions to be used for future support
- Provide suggestions for continual improvement.
- Analysis of change works to develop an organisational knowledge base.
IT Infrastructure Engineer Skills & Experiences
Some, or all, of the below:
- General Citrix XenApp knowledge and experience
- General on Premise and Azure Active Directory Domain Services knowledge and experience
- Hands on Office 365 migration knowledge and experience
- Demonstratable experience in using 3rd party migration tools
- General SCCM administration knowledge and experience
- General SolarWinds administration knowledge and experience
- General Exchange Online administration knowledge and experience
- General SQL administration knowledge and experience
- General Networking knowledge and experience, including firewall and VPN
- General IT Security knowledge and experience
- General DFS knowledge and experience
- General NetApp knowledge and experience
- General SharePoint knowledge and experience
- General Active Directory Federated Services knowledge and experience
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Hands on experience with Large Data Migrations
- Service related focus with the ability to place yourself in the position of the customer to understand their concerns and issues
Please apply online - no agencies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'