Sopra Steria is a European leader in digital transformation, which provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. We are trusted by leading organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra?Steria’s?Aerospace, Defence and Security (ADS) business unit designs, develops and deploys digital solutions that bring clients enduring business value across the UK’s public and private sectors. In ADS we foster a culture in which employees feel valued and supported, delivering exceptional rates of customer satisfaction in the UK’s most complex safety- and security-critical markets.?
The day job
This is an opportunity to work within the Defence Industry on one of the most complex IT sites in the UK. As our Infrastructure Engineer you will join the projects driven server team operational umbrella. The diverse nature of the estate would suit someone with experience ideally in a defence or MoD sector at a 3rd line service support role. The role will require DV clearance eventually and the willingness to complete this is a requirement.
- Support projects and deliverables
- Support the Team Leader on delivery meetings and reviews
- Maintain knowledge on technical subjects
- Ensure Change management is followed at all times
You need to have:
- Working knowledge at a 3rd line systems administration level
- Up to date exposure to an Enterprise level server environment
- Windows server 2008/2012/2019 (certified is desirable)
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft server operating stack and associated technologies
It would be great if you had:
- ITIL understanding of fundamentals
- Previous exposure in or to an MoD environment
- Certification in your area
Full time permanent
Security Clearance Level Eligible for DV Clearance
Internal Recruiter Jane Lee
Salary to £45000.00
L6 - 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Reasons why you should apply to us
- We’re big – really big. With that comes career growth opportunities - we offer excellent training, you’ll join a company where development and progression is actively encouraged and not just something we talk about
- We have an enviable client list – we work with some of the biggest names out there
- We ensure our working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count
- Our goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'