are looking for a Chartered Infrastructure Engineer who would like to join an organisation where they can have exposure and work on a
variety of projects with an excellent internal promotion route providing a clear pipeline for progression. You will work on the design of drainage and road infrastructure for residential and commercial developments.
Competitive Salary and Benefits: We review our salaries twice a year and apply a personal approach to rewarding staff on a good performance. We offer a contributory pension scheme and life insurance alongside a generous holiday allowance of up to 26 days. We also offer a discounted health cash plan which can assist with a number of everyday medical costs e.g. dental and optical.
- Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or Equivalent)
- Chartered or working towards with the ICE (Institute of Civil Engineers).
- The design of drainage and road infrastructure for residential and commercial developments.
- A knowledge of software packages such as Auto CAD, MicroDrainage and PDS
- The preparation and review of drawings and detailing of the systems designed,
- Report writing and preparation of design quotes,
- The supervision of a team and the checking and signing off onwork,
- The coordination of work with engineers of other disciplines,
- To attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them, in particular, local authorities, water companies and the environment agency,
- Project management with good commercial and financial awareness of project costings.
Start Date: Immediately