Senior Infrastructure Engineer and Platforms Analyst - Bournemouth, Dorset - Permanent - £40,000 + £4800 Car
Your new company
You will be joining a company in the heart of Bournemouth, who is a leading organisation within their sector.
Due to an increase in new indicatives and internal projects, they are now looking for a Senior Infrastructure and Platforms Analyst to design, implement and support their technology services.
Your new role
You will work in a dedicated projects team, playing a key part of the larger technology function.
You will be expected to provide a senior level of technical support, assessment and design services for all new projects, either directly or with additional resources.
It will also be your responsibility to recommend and implement proactive security measures to strengthen the security posture of the organisation, alongside contributing to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity strategies by assessing risk to critical systems' availability and integrity by planning, designing, testing and maintaining recovery procedures and maintenance plans.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background with significant experience in a similar role.
* Experience implementing, managing and supporting high-performing technical architectures, including networks, platforms and software solutions;
* A good knowledge of PowerShell and other languages;
* A good knowledge of VMware vSphere;
* A good knowledge of Solarwinds Orion monitoring and configuration management tools;
* Advanced knowledge of designing and supporting a Cisco network environment, including areas such as IPSec, ACLs, xDSL/4G multi-mode routers;
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, specifically Hybrid environments;
* Advanced knowledge of Windows Server technologies, specifically Active Directory, Group Policy, ADFS, NPS, RRAS and PKI
You are likely to hold, or have held, at least one of the following certifications: MCSA, CCNA, VCP.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive the support and training of a leading organisation, alongside exposure to a plethora of technologies. In addition to standard company benefits this role will also include either a company car, or a cash for car allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'