Altodigital are the leading provider of managed services throughout the UK. A service partner who are focused on inspiring positive change in the workplace. Our aim is to introduce greater efficiencies, new ways of working and better systems for managing our customers IT infrastructure and applications.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Consultant / Infrastructure Support Manager to work within our rapidly expanding managed services division. Ideally with a strong knowledge of Microsoft, Office 365 and VM Ware based solutions with supporting qualifications you will be conversant with the design, installation and maintenance of SME plus some larger enterprise infrastructure solutions with a desire to adopt a more senior position and potentially work within the management team to grow the support side of this exciting division within our business. Able to work under your own initiative plus help mentor junior members of our support team. This is a pivotal role with plenty of potential for progression
Overview of duties:
- Provide reliable and technically advanced Software and Infrastructure support to the Altodigital customer base & sales force as directed by line management and at a consistently high level.
- Attend high level presentation and client meetings as necessary to advise on all technical aspects of the infrastructure solutions in our portfolio.
- Produce all technical software and infrastructure solutions based documentation in support of all projects
- Oversee the installation, testing and fault handling of all infrastructure solutions pertaining to the projects involved in whilst assuming ultimate responsibility for the solution until the project is signed off by the client and moves to "Business as Usual".
- Provide detailed post sales technical support to a senior & in depth level on all solutions as required.
- Take full ownership of all projects and/or solution faults assigned and see through to completion engaging with manufacturers & equipment vendors support teams as needed.
- Liaise with other Professional Services Managers and Call Controll/ Helpdesk regularly to keep all involved on the status of projects/work being undertaken
- Assist with the training of junior members of staff in relation to the infrastructure support role.
- Maintain own solution and "IT" training levels to an acceptable standard
Ideally based to the south of the West Midlands or Home Counties area the role will involve some national travel including London and Cardiff
We offer a competitive base salary, company car/car allowance and bonus scheme
- Microsoft Office
- Software Installation
- Infrastructure Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"