Location: 8 Miles outside Cambridge City Centre.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable dependent on experience
Company Equity worth about £2,500 per year, 6% bonus, 10% Pension contribution, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday.
Travel Expense: Our client reimburses all interview travel expenses (including international travel expense).
Senior Information Security Analyst - Key Skills:
- Experience within a similar Information Security role.
- 5+ years' experience with Enterprise-Level information security teams.
- Familiarity with ISO 27000 Security Standards.
- Familiarity with GDPR compliance.
- Good knowledge of Intrusion Detection / Prevention (IDS / IPS).
- Good knowledge of Firewalling technologies.
- Security certification (or equivalent training). CISSP, SANS preferred.
- Experience detecting and responding to security incidents.
- Relevant degree
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
The role will require a balance of technical and functional activities that will best support the Enterprise.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst your duties will include:
- Technical support for risk and compliance initiatives to ensure adherence.
- Supporting GDPR efforts.
- Security incident detection and response.
- Documenting, designing, deploying and maintaining security systems to protect company assets and information, while being compliant with applicable government and commercial security standards.
- Continually assessing the systems against potential threats and vulnerabilities.
About the Company:
Human Science and health has never been in better hands.
For more information on this Senior Information Security Analyst role, please apply now for an interview.
- IT Security
- ISO 27000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"