Location: 8 Miles outside Cambridge City Centre.
Salary and Benefits include: £40-50,000 (negotiable dependent on experience).
Company Equity worth about £2,500 per year, 6% bonus, 10% Pension contribution, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work within an environment where people and technology truly change lives by driving advancements in life sciences.
Senior Information Security Analyst - Key Skills:
- Experience within a similar Information Security role.
- Experience with Enterprise-Level information security teams.
- Familiarity with ISO 27000 Security Standards.
- Familiarity with GDPR compliance.
- Good knowledge of Intrusion Detection / Prevention (IDS / IPS).
- Good knowledge of Firewalling technologies.
- Good understanding of Network protocols and best practices.
- Security certification (or equivalent training) preferred.
- Experience detecting and responding to security incidents.
- Experience and deep understanding of Information Security practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of protocol analysis tools like Wireshark and Netflow etc.
- Relevant degree
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
The role will require a balance of technical and functional activities that will best support the Enterprise.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst your duties will include:
- Technical support for risk and compliance initiatives to ensure adherence.
- Supporting GDPR efforts.
- Security incident detection and response.
- Documenting, designing, deploying and maintaining security systems to protect company assets and information, while being compliant with applicable government and commercial security standards.
- Continually assessing the systems against potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Intrusion Detection
- IT Security
- ISO 2700
- Intrusion Prevention
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job